Students are required to:
- Attend the induction for PGR students;
- Complete a Training Needs Assessment (TNA);
- Meet with supervisor/s regularly to develop the research proposal which will be the basis for the thesis, to develop thorough knowledge of the relevant literature;
- Complete a Notice of Intention to Submit (approx. two months prior to expected submission);
- Complete and submit thesis for examination;
- Prepare for viva examination.
Students are encouraged to:
- Complete relevant training courses delivered by the Institute of Academic Development (IAD), and the School Research Hubs;
- Attend research seminars, reading groups and work in progress sessions in relevant and related School Research Hubs/Groups.