Across the two years of study, students must take the following:
a) The two programme core courses:
- The World of Story: Narrative, Creativity and the Arts (fusion on-site)
- The World as Story: Narrative, Self and Society (fusion on-site)
b) EFI shared core courses;
- Interdisciplinary Futures (fusion on-site)
- Either Insights Through Data (fusion on-site) [OR] Text Remix (fusion on-site)
- Ethical Data Futures (fusion on-site)
- Either Representing Data (fusion on-site) [OR] Building Near Futures (fusion on-site)
c) A total of 60 credits of electives, which must include a minimum of 20 credits of elective courses from the list of specific electives for the relevant programme.
The programme core courses and the shared core courses introduce students to skills and concepts that will assist them when studying elective courses and the project. Therefore, we encourage students to take the two programme core courses, along with as many of the EFI shared core courses as possible, during year one.
Please aim to ensure that your credits are equally balanced across both semesters in a year. This is to ensure student workload is balanced.