Entry into Honours:
(1) Students must pass courses to the required value of 240 credits in the first two years.
(2) Students must achieve at least 50% in their compulsory courses, at the first attempt.
(3) Students must achieve 50% or more in one second year business course.
(4) If a student achieves a pass in ELCF08012 French 2 Literature and Culture but fails to meet the 50% requirement, progression to Honours will be permitted if the student has achieved 50% or more at first attempt in ELCF08009 Politics and Institutions of Contemporary France A.
(5) All courses (including outside subjects) must be passed before embarking on the year abroad, an outside course passed at Resit in August will be acceptable.